Nowadays, people are very attached to their phones. They store most of their personal and official information on their phones. The thought of losing your phone or having it stolen makes you nervous. No one knows when and where their phone was stolen or lost? You can now track your lost or stolen phone remotely. There are several ways to do this. Some people are not afraid of losing their phone or it being stolen, and therefore do not take the time to install a tracker. If this happens, don’t worry. Here are some easy ways to find out where your phone is and how to get it back.
5 ways to find your lost phone
1. Lost Mobile Phone Tracker- LMT
Lost Mobile Phone Tracker is an application that helps users find a lost smartphone. This application works differently. Download the application in the following section. Then open the application and sign in to your Google account. You will then need to fill out a form with proof of ownership attached (promissory note on the phone). If your phone is tracked, you will be notified. You can also join their Facebook group for more help.
2. Google Maps Location history
Google Maps is one of the best ways to track your phone. If your phone is turned off or disconnected from the internet after you lost it, you need to turn on location history and reporting on your device. Here you can see the last location of your phone. He keeps a close eye on the thief’s house or workplace. This means that it is also useful to pay attention to movement patterns. To open the location history
- First, you must log in to your Goggle account via a web browser connected to your lost phone.
- Then click on the three horizontal icons in the top right corner.
- Select the option Your schedule.
- Now enter the master data.
- Maps now shows your phone’s location and your current and last location.
3. Android Device Manager (Android) or Find My iPhone (iOS)
This is the best way to locate your lost phone without having to install any other localization application. It’s an integrated plotter. It allows you to track both Android and iOS devices.
To use this tracker, follow the steps below.
- First, you need to sign into Android Device Manager on your desktop with your synced Google account.
- Select the desired device from the list.
- It will automatically track your phone.
- Press the key to lock the phone, make a call, or delete all data from your phone.
If you don’t have a PC, you can use it from another phone. You need to sign in to your Goggle account in guest mode, and then open the Android Device Manager application. You can track your phone this way. If you can’t find your phone, it means it’s not connected to the internet or it’s turned off.
Even if you lose your iPhone and iPad, you don’t need to install the Find My iPhone application. Follow the steps below to locate your iPhone device.
- Go to icloud.com.
- Then you need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Now go to the Find My iPhone button on the dashboard.
- Select the device you want to search for.
- It then shows the location of the lost phone and gives you the option to call the phone.
- Then activate the Lost Mode option to erase all data.
- After all data is deleted, the Find My iPhone application no longer works.
4. Download Dropbox Camera
This is the best and most interesting way to recover a lost or stolen phone. It is very simple and practical. To do this, you need to connect your device to the internet. Perform the following steps:
- You first need to install Dropdown on your phone.
- Then activate the camera download function in the application.
- Wait until the thief takes a picture of you with his phone.
When a thief takes a picture of your phone, it is automatically uploaded to the Camera uploaded folder. With this photo, you can easily identify the thief. If possible, you can also study the location in its context. The IP address of the devices connected to the deposit account is not transmitted.
5. Samsung find my phone
This is another official Samsung Find My Mobile application. In this case, your phone must also have an internet connection.
- First, register your device in your Samsung account.
- Set up Find My Mobile.
- Then go to the Find My Mobile website and log in.
- To see if your phone is registered, look in the sidebar on the left.
- Select Find My Device.
- It will then inform you of the location of the lost phone.
- And then it provides an option to send a message or call the phone and clear the data.
We hope these options will help you find your lost devices. These methods allow you to monitor, manage and return missing devices. Use these methods and share them with your friends. Make sure you can protect your phone now that it’s lost. If you have any problem tracking your device even after using these methods, please let us know in the comment section.
frequently asked questions
How can I find my lost phone in India?
Technical ‘ Mobile ‘ Article
How do I find my phone if I have lost it?
How do I find a lost mobile phone with its IMEI number in India?
A portal to track lost or stolen phones: Residents can register their petition at https://ceir.gov.in/alongside with a duplicate of the FIR to disturb the IMEI number of their lost/captured gadgets. The application ID can be used to track the status of your application and unlock the IMEI number in the future.
android device manager,find my device,find my phone,lost phone tracking india,ceir,find my lost phone,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to locate a lost cell phone that is turned off,how to track lost mobile with imei number