TWRP needs no introduction if you are here to download it. But in case you don’t quite know, this is the best custom restoration for Android phones. TWRP, like Magisk, is a game changer for Android. And the TeamWin team recently released the new TWRP 3.5.1. Here you can download TWRP 3.5.1 for your Android phone.
TWRP Recovery is a project that receives regular updates to improve the custom recovery. The work associated with the project will be carried out as part of the Team Win restoration project. TWRP Recovery offers excellent features, so it’s no surprise that it’s the leader in its field. And if you’re also using TWRP on your phone, read how to discover the latest version of TWRP here.
By default, all Android phones come with stock recovery, which includes all the basic features. But what if you need more advanced and sophisticated features for your recovery. In this case, you can use a custom recovery such as TWRP. But there’s a catch: Custom recovery should be available for your phone.
If you search for TWRP Recovery, you can find the official or the unofficial version. You can use any available version, as there are not many differences. The advantage of the official version is that you will not find any major errors.
TWRP Repair 3.5.1
The latest version of TWRP Recovery was released in December 2020 and was a major update to version 3.5.0. And about three months later, a new update was released with version 3.5.1. TWRP 3.5.1 is a smaller update than the last 3.5.0 update.
The Win Recovery project team is already working on a major update that will bring Android 11 support. Yes, the official TWRP is currently not available for devices running Android 11. Don’t worry, you can still find an unofficial version for some popular Android phones.
TWRP 3.5.1 also includes a few new features, such as support for image flashing on both slots, support for the latest Magisk flash apk and a few other improvements. Below is a log of the technical changes made to TWRP 3.5.1.
TWRP 3.5.1 Edit Blog
Android 9 Branch:
- Compiling an assembly in tree 7.1 – CaptainThrowback
- SAR: Don’t switch to symbolic links for block devices – bigbiff
- The name of the SAR update script is CaptainThrowback for clarity.
Android 9 and Android 10 branches:
- Support for wrapped keys that only work on FBE devices – CaptainThrowback
- Incorporating the reduction of information into the TWRP application – epicX67
- Details updated after system cleanup and adb loading – AdrianDC
- Chinese translation updates – betaxb
- Support for Keyboard Master 2 – PeterCxy
- Add tzdata to TWRP for time zones – CaptainThrowback
- ParitionManager : Deferred editing support for memory – PeterCxy
- Support for starting the terminal from the file manager folder – AndroidDroid
- Nanosupport –
- Add support for nano to open files from a file manager – CaptainThrowback
- Enable new magisk apk support for TWRP installation – ianmacd
- Added support for changing the name of the folder where TWRP stores backups – epicX67
- Add support for bash – not the default shell – DarkJabba9
- Support for ORS data formatting – AdrianDC
- Added support for flashing both slots when flashing the image – epicX67
- Updates to NL translations – ianmacd
- Cleaning up the installation – remove duplicates from PackageExtractFn – klabit87
- Logd’s registration service removal – CaptainThrowback
- Restore the root context of the system – bigbiff
- Include keyboard 2 only if the tree supports it – CaptainThrowback
- Clean lines with ‘-‘ in language_helper.py – ianmacd.
- Fixing non-localized strings – ianmacd
Download TWRP 3.5.1 for Android phones (official)
Now if you need to install TWRP 3.5.1 Recovery on your phone, you can download the TWRP 3.5.1 image or the zip file. If you are already using the latest official version of TWRP 3.5.0, you can update TWRP Recovery directly from the TWRP application.
Since this is the official version of the TWRP team, you can download TWRP 3.5.1 from the official website. Or you can just use the download link below.
Do not forget to select the device and the possible server. Then upload an image or zip file that your phone supports.
The latest version of TWRP 3.5.1 may not be available for some devices and it may take some time for it to appear on the official website.
You can also get the migrated TWRP 3.5.1 from our TWRP page, or you can get it from various forums.
The installation process varies by OEM, but a common process is the use of quick start commands. TWRP is an advanced recovery and still has an advantage over standard recovery. But if you want to use TWRP, you have to unlock your phone’s bootloader.
So here is the info on how to fix TWRP 3.5.1 with instructions on how to start. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section.
Check it out:
- Download TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ [with installation instructions].
- To start the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power and unlock the bootloader
- Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 Download Link and Manual (Updated)
twrp 3.5.0 download,twrp 3.5 download,twrp 3.5.0 apk,android 11 custom recovery,twrp android 10 download,twrp recovery for all android,Privacy settings,How Search works,twrp-3.3 1 0 download,twrp 3.3 1 0 zip