For loads of laughs, follow these 11 funniest twitter accounts in 2022
Twitter has become a hub of the funniest jokes and a place for a happy hormone boost. These funniest twitter accounts are constantly making people laugh by being way too relatable. Someone gets a funny thought, they tweet it, rendering their followers full of laughter. That is why these funny Twitter accounts have millions of humor hungry followers.
The platform is like a never-ending, multi-person, virtual comedy show but more hilarious and free of cost. The simplest of observations and the dullest of scenarios could be found as funniest and relatable tweets. Everyone and everything is turned into jokes making people laugh out loud. Keep reading to know about the funny Twitter accounts for your dose of daily laughter.
Everyone could benefit from some sarcastic one-liners and take the edge off the workloads by reading a few funny tweets. So, if you are the one who loves light humor which is safe-for-work and hilarious at the same time, we have curated a list for you. These are the 20 funny Twitter accounts to follow on twitter in 2022. Trust me, you are in for a fun ride of snarky and mockery content.
1. Steve Martin, @SteveMartinToGo – Most funniest twitter Account
For those who don’t know him, he is the guy with 8.5 million followers funny twitter account and cozy humor. Remember the time he left his followers chuckling over a tweet just because it was too realistic and most of them could relate to it.
I’m at the age where, whenever I think of my age, I think, “I should go lie down.”
— Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo) May 16, 2022
2. Kat Dennings, @OfficialKat
How can we forget Kat when it comes to funny tweets? The star of the dark situational comedy 2 Broke Girls has 1.3 million followers twitter account and humor that leaves her followers in warm-fuzzies with her snarky one-liners.
Does everyone get in bed at 7pm and spend the rest of the night feeling bad they didn’t do cardio
— Kat Dennings (@OfficialKat) May 20, 2016
3. Conan O’Brien, @ConanOBrien
Just by looking at his Twitter bio, you’ll know that his 28.4 million followers twitter account have made a good choice by following him. Here is his tweet giving us a reality check:
FYI: when you end your talk show to spend more time with your family, you should probably check their availability first
— Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) July 10, 2022
4. Stephen Coldbert, @StephenAtHome (19.2 million followers)
Read his takes on anything and try not to smile. It’s a dare. Let’s take the recent tweet for example-
If you think Olympic athletes need beds to have sex, then you haven’t seen their floor routine.
— Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome) July 20, 2022
5. Mindy Kaling, @mindykaling (11.6 Million Followers)
Remember your favorite toxic lady from The Office- Kelly Kapoor? Turns out she is the most relatable specimen on Twitter.
When you’re still in your quarantine clothes and you go to the Grove and everyone’s in their summer fabulous lewks pic.twitter.com/HxcNDIdDED
— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) July 13, 2022
6. God, @TheTweetOfGod (6.1 million followers)
Presenting in front of you The God of Twitter. Quite Literally!
If you say something dumb and then defend it by saying you have a right to say it, you’ve now said two dumb things.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 8, 2022
7. Feminist Taylor Swift, @Feministtswift (70.6k followers)
For all the swifties out there, here is a modified line of your favorite song making it more heartwarming. Use it among your friends sometimes, maybe?
Elevator buttons and morning air / Shout at senators / make them wanna take the stairs
— FeministTaylorSwift (@feministtswift) September 28, 2018
See also: Twitter accounts with most followers in the world
8. Jessie, @mommajessiec (43.1k followers)
Here is a mom giving you all a constant reality check and sighs of sighs on her twitter account. Her Day-to-Day frustrations will make you climb on your seats and yell “Same!”.
Monday vibes are killing my Sunday.
— Jessie (@mommajessiec) July 18, 2022
9. Thoughts of Dog®, @dog_feelings (3.6 million followers)
10. James, @CaucasianJames (1.4 million followers)
11. David Hughes, @david8hughes (130.5k followers)
12. Women’s Humor, @womenshumor (1 million followers)
13. The Dark Lord, @Lord_Voldemor7 (1.5 million followers)
14. Someecards, @someecards (1.8 million followers)
15. Elizabeth Windsor, @Queen_UK (1.5 million followers)
This is the parody account of the real Queen of the UK
16. The Oatmeal, @Oatmeal (646.4k followers)
17. so sad today, @sosadtoday (1 million followers)
18. Condescending Wonka, @OhWonka (392.1k followers)
19. DRUNK HULK, @DRUNKHULK (146.3k followers)
20. Edgar Allan Poe, @Edgar_Allan_Poe (96.8k followers)
– Emily Nussbaum.
– Ashley C.
– Lin-Manuel Miranda.
– Nieman Lab.
– Maggie Haberman.
– Mark Knoller.
– Andrew Kaczynski. Trump said in 2011 he didn’t believe in deporting undocumented immigrants.https://t.co/KbQTlLlemFpic.twitter.com/j8m08p0Lee.
– Philip Bump.
– 1) Add blog or website owners:
– 2) Use Wefollow.com or your favorite Twitter directory:
– 3) Find “Top X″ lists and follow them:
– 4) Follow followers:
– 5) Use #FF:
– 6) Use Twitter’s “Who to follow”:
– 7) Follow the leader:
– 8) LinkedIn Connections:
1. Barack Obama (130.1m followers)14-Nov-2022
44th President of the United States of America
– TED Talks. TED Talks discusses ideas that are worth spreading around the world for our knowledge.
– CNN Breaking News.
– Mental Floss.
– Brain Picker.
– Jennifer Preston.
– History Pics.
– Atlas Obscura.
President Barack Obama