How do I download a video from Facebook to my gallery in 2022
Wanna know how to download a video from Facebook? Read on.
Facebook is the largest social networking site on the internet with more than one billion active users. Millions of people use Facebook to keep in touch with their friends and family, find new information, share photos and videos, and get business recommendations and other useful information.
The basic idea of Facebook is to connect with your friends and family and share your experiences with them. There are a lot of people who are using Facebook apps on their phones and tablets. It is a great way to stay connected with your friends and family on your mobile phone.
7 Facebook apps for android
So, if you want to use the Facebook app on your phone, then here is a list of the best 7 Facebook apps for android.
- Facebook Messenger: It is one of the best Facebook apps for Android which is available on both Android and iOS platforms. If you are looking for an alternative to WhatsApp, then this is the best Facebook app for Android.
You can send text messages, videos, pictures, and voice notes. The best feature of this Facebook app is that you don’t need to log in to your account every time you want to send a message to your friends.
- Facebook Lite: This is one of the simplest Facebook apps for Android that allows you to access your profile and your friend’s profile without any internet connection. It is very easy to use and you can chat with your friends and family members without logging in.
- Facebook Camera: This is another Facebook app for Android that lets you take photos and videos with your phone’s camera. You can easily share these photos and videos with your friends on Facebook. This is a free Facebook app for Android and you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Facebook for Work: If you are working in a company and you need to share some important information with your colleagues, then this is the best Facebook app for Android that you should download on your phone. This Facebook app for Android is available for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Facebook Video: This is another Facebook app for Android that allows you to watch videos and movies on your phone. You can access all your favorite videos from YouTube and other video sites. This is one of the most popular Facebook apps for Android and you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Facebook Messenger: It is one of the best Facebook apps for Android that allows you to chat with your friends on Facebook. You can send texts, photos, voice notes, and stickers. This Facebook app for Android is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Facebook Business Manager: This is another Facebook app for Android that will help you to manage your Facebook business page. You can use this Facebook app for Android to upload new posts and share your business updates on your Facebook page. These are the best 7 Facebook apps for Android. I hope these tips will help you to find the best Facebook app for Android.
Downloading a video from Facebook to my Gallery
But what if you want to download a video or any other type of file from Facebook to your computer? It’s not an easy task. But don’t worry because we are here to help you. In this post, I will tell you how to easily download a video from Facebook to your gallery.
Why use Mute Video Downloader?
Facebook doesn’t give you the option to download a video. You need to use a third-party tool for that. That’s where we come in. There are many ways to download a video from Facebook, but here I am going to share with you the easiest way which is also the most common way.
The tool we would be using will be Mute Video Downloader. With this tool, you can download all kinds of videos you want from Instagram.
You can choose to download by category, date, or even by specific post. You can also download audio from the videos. This is a great way to download videos from Facebook for later viewing or sharing.
It’s very easy to use. All you need to do is copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download into the text box. Then, click the button that says “Download”. The video will be saved in the location you specify. That’s it. You can use this tool for personal or commercial purposes.
It’s totally free! There are no ads, no pop-up ads, no registration needed.
How to download a video from Facebook to your Gallery
In this article, I will be sharing how to download a video, audio, or any type of file from Facebook without the app for free. The site that will help you to download your favorite Facebook video is Mute Video Downloader. You can visit the website using the following link:
Mute Video Downloader is the best online downloader tool on the web. It is a powerful tool that allows you to download videos from Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Vimeo, VK, Twitch, Twitter, Pinterest, and many other websites. You can download the video as well as audio files and images using this tool.
It has been created with the most user-friendly interface so that everybody can use it without any problems.
For downloading your Facebook video, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Open the post on Facebook and copy its link:
The first step of downloading your favorite video is to copy the link of the video (i.e. the URL of the video) you want to download. You can do it by clicking on the three dots and choosing “Copy Video Link”.
- Go to Mute Video Downloader:
- Paste the link in the white box
The next step is to paste the copied link of the video that you want to download in the white box which you see when you open the website mentioned in Step 2.
- Start downloading your video
Now all you have to do is click on the orange download button and your download will start within a few seconds.
- File downloaded
Your file will be downloaded. You can find your downloaded file in the Downloads folder in your Files app on your phone. You will be asked to choose the location to save your file. You can easily select your gallery folder and save the relevant file in your gallery.
If you want to download your video on your laptop, you can follow the same steps stated above. Your file will be downloaded and you can locate it in the Downloads folder in the File manager on your laptop which you can easily transfer to your gallery.
So, this is how you can download a video from Facebook to your gallery.
Thus, for downloading any type of file from any social media platform, you can use this downloading tool. Mute Video Downloader is a simple and user-friendly tool that lets you download all the photos and videos that other people are sharing on Facebook as well as other apps. This amazing tool will help you to come up with some great marketing campaigns.
I hope you liked the post and if you have any doubts regarding this then comment below.