How to Disable Irritating Save Login Pop-ups in Firefox
Turn off saving annoying logon pop-ups in Firefox
Do you know how to disable annoying log popups in Mozilla Firefox browser? The Firefox browser has a built-in password manager that you can use outside the web browser. The second name of the password manager is Clockwise. Connection saving pop-ups are considered annoying in Firefox. If you use the LastPass application to manage your passwords. Here’s how to turn them off.
To sync and store passwords and usernames across all your devices, we recommend installing a dedicated password manager. This gives you the ability to use multiple web browsers on different platforms. In addition, many password managers have a browser extension.
Read: To see the password stored in the Mozilla Firefox browser for PC and mobile devices
Disable annoying logon pop-ups in the Firefox browser
If you are using a dedicated password manager, you will need to disable the built-in Firefox pop-ups for saving usernames and passwords. This article contains some recommendations for using Firefox in Android, iPhone, iPad and desktop web browsers. You will gradually learn for whole platforms.
Read: Clear cache and cookies in Mozilla Firefox on desktop and mobile
Disable Firefox login popups for the desktop
Let’s start with how to disable login pop-ups in Firefox browser on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer. To disable the connection registration pop-up window, do the following:
- Click on the Firefox browser to open it on your computer.
- Click on the main menu or the three-line menu in the top right corner.
- Select Options from the menu.
- Select the Privacy & Security option from the sidebar.
- Clear the check box next to Require registration of logins and passwords for websites.
Open Firefox browser and go to options
Select the option Privacy and security
Clear the check box for registering website IDs and passwords.
The next time you log into a new website, Firefox will not ask you to register or save your username and password.
Read: To save a web page in PDF format in the Firefox browser
Disable the Save this connection pop-up in Firefox for Android
Android users can also disable the inclusion of this login window in the Firefox mobile application. Every time you try to sign in to a new website in the Firefox mobile application for Android, a pop-up window appears asking you if you want to save the detailed information in your Firefox account. You can disable this option in the Firefox settings menu.
- Tap to navigate through the Firefox app on your tablet or Android smartphone.
- Click the Three Dots menu item on the toolbar.
- In the Settings menu, select
- Click on the option Logins and passwords.
- Click on the option Save login and password.
- Select this option to enable the Never Save option on this screen.
- After that, Firefox will not ask you to register your Firefox passwords.
Open Firefox Mobile, go to Settings and select Logins and Password
Go to Save Logins and Passwords, select Never Hold
Read: Enable DNS over HTTPS in Mozilla Firefox
Disable login pop-ups in Firefox for iPhone and iPad
The way to disable registration pop-ups is very simple in the Firefox app for iPhone and iPad devices. To get started, follow the instructions:
- Tap to open the Firefox app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose the Three Lines menu item from the bottom toolbar.
- Now choose the option Settings
- Go to Logins & Passwords
- Click to uncheck the switch next to the Save Connections option.
- After that, Firefox will not ask you to register new passwords. It makes no difference if the passwords are already stored. You can still view and use existing passwords as usual.
Go to the Firefox main menu and select the Settings option
Disable failover to logins and passwords and connection backup