How to share a YouTube video on Twitter
If you were born prior to the 2000s, you will know how important it is for you to have access cheap internet around the world.
A large majority of people use Twitter and YouTube to share their content.
These platforms complement each other perfectly as YouTube is focused on visual content, whereas Twitter focuses on text-based content. YouTube mainly features videos while Twitter is primarily focused on text-based content.
Creators tend to use both the YouTube and Twitter platforms for their purposes. In this article I will show you how to share YouTube videos on your Twitter account.
YouTube’s Sharing Menu: How to share a YouTube YouTube video on Twitter
Imagine that one day, you are streaming YouTube content and come across something you like. You want to share the video with your Twitter followers.
You could also be a content creator who makes videos for YouTube about a niche. Now you want to share this content with your Twitter followers.
The first question in this scenario is whether or not it’s possible to share YouTube videos on Twitter.
YouTube and Twitter offer social sharing tools across multiple applications. This is a very useful and essential feature.
The question is now, “WHERE?”
Answer to this question is in two ways that you can share a YouTube video via Twitter.
This is the first way to share your video. It is more direct and is:
- First, you need to view the YouTube video you want to share.
- You must then click the “Share Button” under the video.
- You will receive different platforms to share your video after clicking on the button.
- Select the “Twitter” option in the previous step. You will then be directed to the draft page of your Twitter account (log in to Twitter).
- Add any text to the draft page that you want to tweet along with the video. Finally, hit the Twitter button.
How to share a YouTube video with Twitter using a link
You must log in to Twitter on the same device as you are streaming YouTube videos, in order to share them using this method.
You can also use Twitter to share a YouTube video.
The second way to share a YouTube video is to copy its URL and then paste it in your tweet.
Copy the URL of the video the same as you did in the original method.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the video and click on the “Share Button“.
- You’ll see a popup box with different sharing options after clicking on the button. One option is the “Copy URL button”.
- You can copy the URL and paste it in your clipboard to your Twitter draft page.
What is the best way to share YouTube videos without thumbnails or previews?
Twitter displays a thumbnail or preview of a YouTube YouTube video when you share it. This is true for many devices. However, you can choose to not display the thumbnail or preview by pressing the “X” button.
This button can be found in the upper right corner or the top left corner depending on which device and platform you are using. This button will only leave the link to the video in your tweet.
Is it possible for Twitter to play YouTube videos
A common question users ask is whether or not they can watch YouTube videos directly on Twitter. This question has been answered NO.
You can stream YouTube videos that have been shared by someone you are following on Twitter. Once you click the attached link, YouTube will redirect you.
This can cause problems for users, as it disrupts the flow of streaming and enhances user experience. Twitter is trying to address this problem.
Twitter will conduct beta testing on the subject with a small number of users in Japan, Canada, Saudi Arabia and the United States.
Twitter will now let users play YouTube videos directly from tweet.19-Mar-2021
– Use the compose box, or click the Tweet button.
– Click the gallery button.
– Choose a video file stored on your computer and click Open. You’ll be prompted if the video isn’t in a supported format.
– Complete your message and click Tweet to share your Tweet and video.
– Go to the Channel page.
– In the browser address bar, copy the URL.
– Paste the URL wherever you want to share it.
To share a YouTube video directly via Twitter, you need only copy the video’s URL and paste it into a tweet. You can copy the URL from the URL bar at the top of your browser, or by right-clicking the video and selecting Copy video URL.21-Mar-2022
Under the YouTube video you want to use, click the share button. Copy the link, or click the Twitter icon. If you copy the link, head over to Twitter and click the compose tweet button, then paste the link directly into the tweet. If you click the Twitter icon, it will open automatically to a new tweet with the link.