What did I do? What can I do to determine if Twitter has blocked me?
Do you want to find out if someone has blocked you but you can’t seem to get around it?
Well, don’t worry!
You are not alone. I tried my best to find a solution.
Twitter, the most used social media platform of all time doesn’t offer a single solution to the question “Who blocked my Twitter account?”
You are now done waiting! So that you know if you are blocked on the platform, we will share everything.
Table of Contents
- What to do if you are blocked on Twitter?
- What is blocking on Twitter?
Find out who has blocked you from Twitter
Twitter does not provide a tool to show you the total number of blocked accounts. To find out who has blocked you, we recommend that you use the manual method to verify each account.
Follow these steps to discover who has blocked you or muted your Twitter account.
1. Use the browser to open Twitter app for mobile phones or on a website.
2. In the search box, type the name of the person you think might be blocking you.
3. You won’t see the tweets or follower list of someone if they block you. It will instead display the message “you’re blocked”, as illustrated in the image below.
Notification: If you are blocked by someone, there is one thing you can do. You won’t get any notifications or alerts from Twitter. You can only find out if someone has blocked you via Twitter by going to the profile.
If Donald Trump blocks you on Twitter, this is what you’ll see.
Only way to find out who has blocked you from Twitter is by checking the accounts of individuals.
You won’t be able to see what you want on Twitter if someone blocks you.
- If you’re blocked by someone on Twitter, any notifications will not be displayed to your account. It is impossible to find out who blocked you.
- It is impossible to contact the person, nor can you see their tweets. You cannot follow them.
- You can confirm this by going to that account’s twitter and seeing whether or not you see a message such as the one below.
Twitter offers many options to manage your account, feeds and notifications, including blocking and muting. You can block and mute individuals you do not want to interact with.
How does Twitter Block you?
It’s not good to be blocked by celebrities, politicians, sports stars, or your friend on Twitter.
You must now know that it is impossible to view tweets or comments from the account of another person.
You can still send them a message, but they will not receive it.
You can also block someone on Twitter so you don’t have the ability to follow them. Their tweets will not appear in your stream. They can not be tagged in your tweets.
In case you are unsure how to ban someone, you can simply press the button by visiting the profile on Twitter of the person to be blocked.
These are the steps:
- Visit the profile on Twitter of this person
- Locate the three dots next to the button.
- You can click Block @username to finish the process. Check out the picture below
The person who you blocked is now unable to see your tweets. If someone blocks you, the same happens. You can’t view their Tweets.
- What to do if someone mutes you on Twitter
- You can see who is looking at your Twitter
Twitter does not offer a tool to show you the total number of blocked accounts. In order to find out who has blocked you, follow these steps: 1. Use the browser to open Twitter app for mobile phones or on a website. 2. In the search box, type the name of the person