Top 5 Ways On How To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone
The Android phone is known for allowing the user to quickly delete any files they choose to prevent any trace of the files from being left on the phone’s internal storage. This is great if you want to quickly get rid of an undesired file, but if you accidentally delete something important, you will have to recover it from your Android phone. There are a number of ways to do this with your Android device, you can use the phone’s built-in file manager or the Google Drive app to recover deleted files.
Now that we have a few million of Android users out there, a lot of video data is still captured and stored on the phone. If you’re one of those users, you may have come across some of these situations: 1. You’ve accidentally deleted some videos. 2. You’ve accidentally deleted some videos for no reasons. 3. You’ve accidentally deleted some videos because they had some embarrassing moments behind them. 4. You’ve accidentally deleted some videos because you were not sure what they were about.
Deleted Videos From Android Phone can be one of the most frustrating things about Android.Â First of all, there are so many ways to lose videos from your Android phone.Â You can accidentally delete them from your phone’s internal storage, you can delete them from your SD card,Â or you can accidentally delete them from your Google Drive.Â And these are just the most common ways.
Have you misplaced essential videos on your Android phone?
Are you trying to figure out how to restore deleted movies on Android without having to root it?
If you answered yes, then this post is for you.
You will learn some of the most effective methods for recovering deleted videos on Android without difficulty in this article.
Everyone enjoys capturing wonderful moments in photographs or recording films of every event. However, there is a risk of losing all those captured moments as well.
Many customers have claimed that essential recordings have vanished from their Android phones, and they are unsure how to recover deleted Android movies.
So, in order to assist you and a number of other users, I’ll walk you through how to recover lost videos on Android in this article.
If you read it thoroughly, you will learn how to restore deleted videos from an Android phone without using a computer.
Android Data Recovery Software is available for free download.
(* The free version merely scans and displays recoverable data.)
What Causes Videos To Be Deleted From Your Phone?
There are a variety of reasons why significant videos may be deleted.
Some of the most common ones are:
- Choosing the incorrect data and pressing the delete button by accident almost always results in data loss.
- Malware or virus attacks might result in video loss.
- When a phone is stolen or dropped, the videos are deleted.
- The phone is broken or corrupted.
- Phone that has been broken or has been damaged by water
- Missing files can be caused by an unknown error.
- Performing a factory reset
On an Android phone, where is the video file stored?
Many consumers wonder where the video files on their Android phones are stored.
When you have a good understanding of your equipment, finding it is a breeze.
It’s important to understand that your smartphone has two types of storage: internal storage and external storage.
Take a look at the steps below:
- First, go to Settings > check for Device storage or File Manager
- You must check for phone storage or SD card storage in this section.
- Look for any videos that are stored on it.
You can retrieve deleted photos/videos from the gallery by checking your phone’s gallery, which stores all videos/photos.
Is it possible to recover videos that have been deleted from an Android device?
Yes, you can retrieve deleted Android videos. But do you know how to accomplish it?
Data loss, on the other hand, is a common occurrence that occurs without warning. This is inconvenient, but keep in mind that your file is still present in the device’s concealed form.
When you lose videos from your phone, that space is usually listed as zero.
Any new data can be simply inserted in that area, and this is the moment when it is possible to recover deleted videos from Android phone memory.
However, be sure that old data isn’t overwritten by fresh data, or else you won’t be able to recover deleted movies from Android phones. To recover videos for Android, you should utilize Android Phone Recovery.
When it comes to Android video recovery, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- After you’ve lost essential movies or other data on your Android phone, don’t use it.
- To avoid any unsolicited downloads, turn off mobile data, hotspot/Wi-Fi, and so on.
- To recover deleted videos from an Android phone without using a computer, look for a robust recovery app.
What Is The Best Way To Recover Deleted Videos From An Android Phone?
Now is the time to understand the most efficient and successful methods for recovering deleted videos on Android. Go over each one and you’ll be able to restore Android videos with ease.
Method 1: The Most Effective Method For Recovering Deleted Videos On Android Without Backup
The most effective technique to recover permanently deleted videos on Android is to use a strong video recovery program. Android Data Recovery is one of the most powerful and effective Android video recovery programs.
This app is simple to use and aids in the recovery of Android videos that have been lost due to a lack of backup. This tool works with all Android phones, including those from Samsung, LG, Sony, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Nokia, Huawei, HTC, and others.
The best aspect is that it analyzes both internal and external memory, allowing you to recover deleted videos from your Android phone’s internal storage.
Video recovery for Android restores not only movies, but also images, call logs, WhatsApp messages, text messages, audio files, and a variety of other information. You may also use this sophisticated program to recover videos from Samsung phones that have been irreversibly destroyed.
As a result, all you have to do is download Android Data Recovery software and simply recover deleted movies from your Android phone.
Android Data Recovery – Recover data from Android phones that have been lost or destroyed.
The greatest and most successful solution for recovering data from Android phones that has been lost, destroyed, or is inaccessible. The following are some distinctive features:
- Photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, and other data types can be recovered directly.
- Recover data lost due to a broken screen, an accident, an unintended factory reset, formatting, a virus attack, or other circumstances.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
How To Recover Deleted Video On Android: Follow These Steps
Recover Android Videos From Google Photos App (Method 2)
Google Photos can assist you in recovering deleted videos from your Android device.
All deleted items, such as films and images, remain in this app for 60 days, giving you plenty of time to restore them.
To restore lost photos/videos from Google Photo, follow the instructions below:
- To begin, open your Android phone’s Google Photos app.
- Then on the top left, click on Menu > Trash
- Now, hold the video/photos you want to restore in your hand.
- Then select Restore from the drop-down menu. This will save your films to the gallery or photo library on your phone.
NOTE– If the deleted videos aren’t in the Trash folder, they may have been permanently erased.
Recover Deleted Videos From a Recently Deleted Album (Method 3)
The best feature of Android phones is the “Recently Deleted” album, which functions similarly to the recycle bin on a PC.
If you accidentally erase data from your phone, such as videos, you can recover it from the Recently Deleted folder.
It’s as simple as going to the folder, searching for the video, and clicking on it. Then choose “Restore,” and your missing video will be added to the original album.
This is a simple approach for recovering deleted videos on Android. However, keep in mind that the files will remain in the folder for 30 days before being automatically deleted after that period.
Method 4: Using Google Drive to Recover Deleted Videos on Android
Google Drive is another another helpful solution for recovering deleted videos on Android.
However, keep in mind that you need back up your films to this disk first, and only then will you be able to restore them.
Simply follow the steps below:
- To begin, open the Google Drive app on your phone or the Google Drive webpage in your computer.
- Now log in using the same account that you used to make the backup.
- You’ll see all of your backed-up films and photos after signing into Google Drive. Now select the videos you wish to restore and click the Download button.
Method 5: Using DiskDigger to Recover Android Videos
If you’re looking for a free way to restore deleted movies on Android, you can use third-party apps.
DiskDigger is a third-party tool for recovering videos from Android phones that have been lost or erased. As directed, follow the instructions below:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store and download the DiskDigger app.
- Then open the app and select No Thanks when prompted to upgrade to the premium version.
- Now go to the DiskDigger main menu and select Full Scan from the drop-down menu.
- When the scanning is finished, go to the directory and look for the lost videos.
- Then, either select the video type you want to delete or select all video types, and then click OK to confirm.
- DiskDigger searches the directory you provide for missing files that match the format.
- Now a new window will pop up and tells if there is any file to recover > click on OK to check the file
- Then select the checkboxes next to the files you want to recover and select Recover.
- The software will now ask you where you wish the data to be recovered. Android, Online File Storage, and Desktop or Server are the three options available.
- Finally, when DiskDigger has finished scanning for video files, exit the software and start watching your film.
Is it possible to recover videos that have been completely erased from my phone?
Yes, it is possible to recover videos that have been permanently erased from an Android phone. You have two options: check your backup file or use Android Data Recovery software. This is a professional solution that aids in the recovery of lost videos on Android without the need of a backup.
Is it possible to recover videos on Android that have been deleted?
Yes, it is possible to recover deleted videos from an Android device. You can attempt the steps below:
- To begin, go to your Android phone or tablet and open the Google Photos app.
- Now select Library Trash from the drop-down menu.
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore from here.
- Tap Restore at the bottom.
- The photo or video will appear in the gallery app on your phone.
How can I get my Samsung’s permanently erased videos back?
The techniques listed below will assist you in recovering permanently deleted videos from your Samsung phone. Recover Deleted Videos from the Samsung Recycle Bin:
- To begin, open the Gallery app on your Samsung phone.
- After that, select the three-dot Settings icon.
- Now select Recycle Bin from the drop-down menu.
- This is where you’ll find all of your recently deleted photographs and videos.
- Choose the videos you want and have them returned to you.
Every piece of data is valuable to the user, regardless of whether it is a video, a photograph, or something else.
Data loss, on the other hand, can happen at any time, and to avoid this, you should make a backup of all vital data.
This blog is about
I’ve covered numerous methods for recovering deleted videos on Android phones, and I hope that using them will assist you in dealing with the situation.
Furthermore, if you have any recommendations or questions, please leave them in the comment area below.
You can also contact us through our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices
Set the content for your Author Custom HTML Tab on your Profile page.
While Android is slowly, but surely, catching up with the iOS in terms of security, there are still certain issues that need to be addressed. For example, Android devices are no stranger to the act of accidentally deleting files from their internal storage.. Read more about how to recover deleted videos from android phone without computer and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how to recover deleted videos from android
- how to recover deleted video from android phone internal memory
- recover deleted video android
- how to recover deleted videos from android phone without computer
- how to recover deleted videos from android for free