[Solved] YouTube Music not available in your country
While both free and premium VPN services make your internet browsing anonymous, freemium always limits your megabyte usage, as well as the number of servers you can connect to.
If you use a free VPN, it may also take longer to connect to servers and websites and you may experience delays, interruptions or disconnections.
If YouTube music is not available in your country, you can use it from your PC and mobile device with a VPN.
Using a VPN on a PC
- Sign up with a VPN service provider.
- Download the application and install it on your device.
- Start the application.
- Connect to a server in the country where the service is available (e.g. USA, Germany, France, etc.).
- Open the YouTube Music web player and enjoy streaming your favorite songs without limitations.
How to use a VPN on Android
- Sign up with a VPN service provider.
- Install a VPN client on your Android device.
- Connect to a VPN server in the country where the service is available.
- On your Android device, go to Settings, tap Apps, and then select Google Play Store.
- Press FORCE STOP to restart the application.
- Go to Storage and tap CLEAR FIXED DATA, then select CLEAR DATA.
- Open the Google Play Store and try to restart YouTube Music.
2. Creating a new Google Account
When you create a new Google Account, you can set a new address in the country where YouTube Music is currently available and play your favorite songs on your favorite device.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
Since Google gives you the ability to create an account with any address you want, you should consider this method because it is easy to use and you won’t have to deal with payment issues like changing countries.
3. Change country in Google Play
Some applications may not be available in the Google Play Store, depending on your location. If the application is not available, you will receive a message saying This item is not available in your country.
If you’re doing the same with YouTube Music, you’ll need to make sure your current country matches your Google account; if it doesn’t, you can change it so your Play Store displays the right apps.
If you have changed country or moved to a new country where the service is available, please update your game account address.
Note that you can only change countries once a year and you must provide a payment method from the new country.
To change your country on Google Play
- Open the Play Store application on your Android device.
- Go to the menu and click on Account.
- Search for your name and country under Country and Profiles.
- Follow the instructions to add a payment method for the new country or change the country.
- The Google Play Store will automatically switch to the new country, but it may take up to 48 hours for the changes to take effect.
4. Change my country Apple ID
If you try to install YouTube Music from the App Store on your iOS device and see the message This app is currently unavailable in your country or region, you can change your Country/Region and/or Apple ID settings.
Before you begin, make sure you spend any remaining credits, cancel your subscription, and use the new payment method for the new country or region, if you have one.
You can change countries without creating a new Apple ID only if, for example, you have a payment method for the new country. B. Do not use a Brazilian credit card for the US app store.
If you do not have a valid card/payment method in the new country, you will need to create a second Apple ID account instead of changing the existing account settings.
Whatever your situation, choose one of the two options and follow the steps below.
To change the country by creating a new Apple ID
- Launch the App Store on your device, click the person icon in the upper right corner, and then click Exit.
- Go to the Apple Accounts page and sign in.
- Select the country/region where YouTube music is available.
- Press Next and you will receive a verification code by email.
- Enter the code on your device and your new Apple ID will be created.
- Launch the App Store, search for YouTube Music, and tap Install.
- Sign in again with the new Apple ID. Once logged in, you will need to enter your billing address and payment method.
- Enter the address of your new country in the INVOICES section. You can enter any phone number you want, since Apple doesn’t control it.
- Under PAYMENT METHOD, add the payment method for the new country if you have one, or otherwise select None.
- Your Apple devices are now properly set up so you can install YouTube Music and other geographically restricted apps on them.
To change the country without creating a new Apple ID
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Tap your name and then tap Media & Shopping.
- Touch View Account.
- Press Country/Region.
- Press Change Country or Region.
- Click on your new country or region and read the conditions.
- Press Accept in the upper right corner, then Accept again to confirm.
- Select a payment method, enter your new payment information and billing address, and click Continue.
We are confident that once you try the above solutions, you will be able to enjoy YouTube’s music streaming service wherever you are.
You don’t have to wait for the service to become available in your country, you can enjoy it today without any restrictions.
Create a new Google account if you think that’s the easiest way, update the country settings on your Android or iOS device, or better yet, connect via a VPN service to the country where YouTube Music is available.
A VPN is always useful in case of geo-blocking. Since you may be restricted again when trying to use other applications or services, it is best to prepare in advance.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review from TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix patented technology problems (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Feedback,how do you fix this app is not available in your countryamazon music app not available in your country iphonehow to download apps not available in your country iphoneyoutube music not available in your country 2020youtube music not available in your country fixhow to download apps not available in your country android,People also search for,youtube music not available in your country fix,how to download apps not available in your country android,youtube music not available in your country iphone,this app is not available in your country iphone,how do you fix this app is not available in your country,amazon music app not available in your country iphone,how to download apps not available in your country iphone,youtube music not available in your country 2020